Transfer Students

Transfer Guides by Major

Students who intend to transfer with an Associate of Arts, Associate of Science or Associate of Arts in Teaching from a community college in Arkansas should follow the transfer guides to select the course work that will fulfill the Bachelor of Science in Agricultural, Food and Life Sciences. 

View Transfer Guides

Regional Community College Transfer Guides

Specific transfer agreements from the following Arkansas community colleges have been developed for students transferring into Bumpers College majors.